Creamy Chai Tea
Sometimes you need a warm, cozy cuppa and for those with allergies/people who are vegan, often the only option is another long black.
Free from dairy, soya, nut, egg, wheat, gluten, refined sugar and nightshades, this aromatic chai tea is an allergy friendly hot drink with a creamy after taste. Perfect for those winter nights in by the fire place.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes 8 cups
FOR CHAI SPICE MIX:
Half a tsp ground cloves, 1 tsp ground cardamom, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1
tsp ground nutmeg, 1 tsp ginger
2 tsp coconut cream per cup
1 tea bag per cup
Honey/Stevia/Desired Sweetener to taste
1. Mix all spices together to make chai mix.
2. Put the kettle on.
3. Put coconut cream, desired sweetener and tea bag in a cup.
4. Add enough water just to melt the coconut cream and stir.
5. Add half a teaspoon of chai mix.
6. Fill cup with boiled water, stir and enjoy.