What’s a not-curry? It’s curry inspired in method but tastes like goodness on a plate. It is quite simply, delicious! This not-curry follows Auto Immune / AIP Protocol and is dairy, soya, wheat, gluten, egg, nut, sugar and nightshade free.
The paste and sauce are super easy to whip up and can be prepared a little ahead of time.
Just about anything that could make a Nightshade / AIP friendly paste! Get creative here.
Whizz an onion, a few cloves of garlic, a tsp of cinnamon, chopped ginger and a drizze of olive oil.
This ‘anything sauce’ is a fantastic raw sauce which you can use on anything you wish.
Simply whizz half a cucumber with an avocado in the food processor.
That’s it! Add mint if you fancy.
Now for my special not-curry method and assembly. If I had a trumpet, I would be blowing it. This is insane!!
You’ll need the paste, 500g of cubed chicken breast, a tin of coconut cream for cooking then the sauce on top for serving.
- Place paste in wok or pan with olive oil until fragrant
- Add chicken
- Stir until chicken is cooked
- Add a tin of coconut cream
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and go play with your children, stir once or twice but I just let it go. I burnt the bottom a little and perhaps that added to the flavor lol :). The coconut cream will evaporate so don’t panic if it looks like you’re in for a saucy meal at this stage.
- Serve on brown rice or cauliflower rice and top with my ‘anything’ sauce.
I hope you absolutely love this simple, easy and impressive not-curry with not-curry paste and anything sauce. It is perfect for allergy friendly and AIP / Auto Immune Protocol and the taste is amazing.